Friday, February 5, 2010

January Trips

In January, my kids got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a few days while I went to California. Rob had a tradeshow to do in Sacramento. He wanted me to go with him and help. And it was also my birthday that weekend so he wanted me to come and spend the weekend. My parents offered to take the kids so I could go. My dad came and picked them up. Rob had left earlier in the week to drive down and get everything set up, so I caught a flight out of Salt Lake on Thursday and met up with him there. We had a good weekend, even though we were pretty much just working. We went out to dinner for my birthday. That was nice. It's great to be able to visit with each other without having to talk over the noise of kids. We don't get to do that very often. When the weekend was over my dad brought the kids back on Monday. My kids had a great time. They were so excited to play in all the snow. Blanding has had a LOT of snow this year. The kids love going to Grandma and Grandpa's. They are still talking about it. I have the best parents ever. They are too good to us. Thanks mom and dad for the nice break. These are a few of the pictures they took while the kids were in Blanding.
Ryder eating an icicle
Sleigh riding down the hill from grandma's carport
Grandpa and boys
Robby
Check out all that snow
Railey


You can barely see the top of the fence
What you see when you walk out the door

No comments:

Post a Comment