Monday, May 7, 2012

Expecting Baby #5

So, this is something I never thought I would be doing again, but yet we are. We are having another baby (and yes, it is just one baby this time). We were very surprised. I am now about 15 weeks along. The baby is set to arrive around the 3rd week in October. It will be 7 years younger than the boys. We can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl. We should find out next month. I have been sick and very tired but I was sick with my other pregnancies as well. I have been much more tired with this one. I blame it on being older. We are all very excited. It's crazy to think of going back to having a tiny baby around and changing diapers again and getting up during the night. I thought the day would never come when I would sleep through the night after the triplets were born but it did. I keep telling myself this one will be a piece of cake compared to what we went through with the boys. We are very excited to meet this new little person.

No comments:

Post a Comment