1. He is very passionate about the things he believes in.
2. He is incredibly smart. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of information he has locked up in that brain of his. When he reads something, it is forever stored in his mind.
3. He is not scared of anything. (except maybe heights)
4. He has a deep appreciation and love of the outdoors and wildlife.
5. He has a HUGE sense of humor.
6. He is extremely clever and witty, and quick. It is impossible to get the last comeback when you are kidding around.
7. He enjoys learning new things and enjoys trying new things.
8. He LOVES to read. He has a great appreciation for books. He has always been a bookworm.
9. He has a love of guns like nobody else. He can tell you anything about any gun. He reloads a lot of his own bullets. If you want to see a smile on his face, put a gun in his hand.
10. He's a fun dad. He is a big kid at heart, and always up for an adventure. It is not uncommon for him to climb into the kids' little wading pool and swim with them. I don't even do that.
And there are many, many more!
LOVE YOU ROB!!