Monday, January 3, 2011

Kitty Cow

We have had the best cat the last 3 1/2 years. He has been so good with the kids. He is friendly and just has a fun personality. And he is just a cool looking cat. He has been staying in the house a lot since we moved. When the Christmas tree went up he found a spot he liked under it and hung out there a lot. I found him several times with ornaments hanging from his collar. When I asked the kids why they were hanging them from kitty cow they told me he was royalty and the ornaments were his jewels. He wandered around the house with them hanging from him. We love him. Sadly enough though...he went missing a few days ago. When he wanted to go out he would sit at the door and when he was ready to come back in he would sit and wait on the mat till we let him back in. He went out one day and never came back. I'm sure he didn't run away. It has been so cold that he hadn't been staying out for very long and some days he didn't even want to go out. I think something happened to him. The kids are pretty heartbroken. They miss him a lot. The keep going outside and calling for him. Usually when they would call him he would come running. I wish I could be wrong and that he would just show up but I'm not holding out much hope. We loved him and will miss him a lot. He will not be an easy cat to replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment