Thursday, February 19, 2015

Christmas 2014

We had a really nice Christmas this last year. We tried harder this year to focus on the true meaning of Christmas and it made it so much more enjoyable. Someone here in Oak City did the 12 days of Christmas to our family. Our kids got such a kick out of it. They can't wait until we do it for someone else. Rob had an appointment with the surgeon for a check-up just a few days before Christmas. We decided since we were already going to be in Salt Lake that we would take the family to see the lights at Temple Square. It was very cold, but it was fun and so beautiful. My family also decided to have a Christmas party at my Mom and Dad's house the weekend before Christmas. So I took the kids and headed to Blanding for the weekend. We had a great time. I was also able to do a session at the temple with my Mom while there. Rob really wasn't feeling up to traveling that far and back in just a couple days so he stayed home. He did go to Salt Lake one evening while we were gone for a Christmas party on his side of the family. I forgot to take pictures of kids and stockings and stuff on Christmas morning but at least I did get a picture of this year's tree. We had a really good Christmas Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment