Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Outside Summer 2014

I was just looking through pictures and realized how grateful I am for our home and yard. I love that we live in a place where our kids can go outside and play and have room to run and just be kids. I'm thankful for the simple things. I love the grass and mowing the lawn. I love my flowers and watching them grow. And I love that we have such a large garden area that provides so much for our family. Not only in the food it gives but also in the way it is teaching my kids to work and learn to be responsible and the payoff we get for all our hard work. We love having chickens. We love that we can go outside and sit and relax and enjoy the peace and quiet. We may not have the biggest place or the newest, but we are grateful for what we do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment