Friday, July 4, 2014

2013 Hunting

So I have neglected to write anything for a long time. Life has been so crazy and busy. I kept telling myself I would get it done and catch up but I just can't seem to find the time. So I am going to attempt to post a few of the things that have gone on since last fall. Rob drew a bunch of hunting tags last fall. He always gets his Utah buck tag but this year he also drew a mule deer tag for Wyoming, a bear tag for the San Juan unit, an antelope tag for the Panseguant, and a cow elk tag. He actually filled all the tags. Railey went with him one morning for the elk and they were able to get it that day but we didn't get any pictures of that. These are a few of the pictures from some of those hunts. His Birthday fell during the deer hunt so he celebrated with a pink cookie. Railey spent a few days hunting with him for that hunt. He went to Wyoming with his good friend Darin and got a nice buck. He took the boys hunting for the Antelope and they had a great time. He went to Blanding and stayed with mom and dad for a couple days for the Bear hunt. He got a great bear. It was so pretty. He is having it done into a rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment